Tuesday 7 August 2007

Let me indroduce you...





...to myself.

Well, my name is Jenny.

This is the first time that I have finally got round to writing a blog. I have a friend or two that have blogs, and one in particular has been badgering me to do this for ages! I'm planning to use this to post about arty things that I get up to, like making cards etc, and also, to write about things that I get up to.

I will also use it a little bit to talk about endometriosis and try to raise a bit of additional awareness for those of you who are unsure as to what this is. I have pretty bad endo, and it affects my life in a really negative way, making it very difficult to function on any sort of normal level.

At the moment, I'm studying at university in Sheffield. I've been studying for the last four years, but still have a way to go. I've struggled at uni, with my dyslexia and health problems making it very slow progress! I really do want to get to the end of my course, but I'm not sure at the moment whether it will happen due to awaiting surgery...watch this space!

Arty crafts, endo info, and other interesting (?!) bits and bobs to follow.

2 comments:

artfulstampin said...

YAY!!!! I officially announce myself as one of those people who has badgered you to do this!!! I am so looking forward to seeing your creations and how you can make a positive impact on the blogging world! Love you lots babe!

Esther said...

Whoo hoo well done jen! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging, that can open a world of endless posibilities- be warned!