Saturday 9 August 2008

It's been a long time...again

Well, again, it has been such a long time since I blogged. I have a few ideas up my sleeve (thanks ruth!) so thought I'd try and get back into things here.

I'll post a longer update soon, but for now, I wanted to post something for Her Space; My space which is a really cool blog for daily photo "challenges". I'm really enjoying photography, especially since I bought a "delicious" new camera a few weeks back. I've been itching for one of these for years, and am delighted with it.

Today's challenge is Saturday Portrait Shots (I think it is anyway...I'm not too sure what SPS stands for, but in the past they don't seem to be Self portraits particularly). So, here is a pic that I took of my friends little boy...so cute...



I'm really excited about posting more photos for Her Space; My space. I've been browsing the site for a long while now, and hadn't really had enough bravery to post! So, here we go!!!

I'll post with a better update and possible plans soon...I promise :)

6 comments:

hannah said...

Very cute...happy blogging!

Louise said...

SPS started as self portrait Saturday (much dreaded by most of us, but evolved unto Someone's Portrait Sayurday (a much needed cop out for me!!!).

Good to see you playing along, it's fun and it makes you take shots of thiongs you wouldn't normally.

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard.

I always cop out of the "self" bit too :)

Lovely shot.

Igotmebabe said...

Hello, glad you are joining in. What a cutie, great shot, look forward to seeing more
Janette

artfulstampin said...

That is sooo cute, looking forward to seeing more HSMS posts!

Photographing Mom said...

Welcome and what a cutie!