Thursday 28 February 2008

"Daring card makers" dare of the week...

So, a friend of mine suggested I get involved in some of the card making blogs, and that this weeks dare on the "Daring card makers" blog, was a nice place to start. These weeks dare, is;

"This weeks little extra doesn't have to be for any specific occasion but you do have to follow a reciepe. Two buttons, one ribbon and a 'spoonful' of flowers.....! Put all the ingredients together and bake in a craft room until complete !"

So here is my effort...


Sideways again I'm afraid. So frustrating!!!

3 comments:

artfulstampin said...

Love the colours and those fab stamps!!! Lovely to see you back in blog land, looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Becca said...

Hey lovely! Your cards are looking fab, trying to think why the pics are coming out sideways..does it happen to all that u take, even those taken portrait?
Anyways, glad ur feeling better, if ever you need a chocolate hobnob and jammy dodger sandwich (you know I've yet to find someone that knows about this marvellous combination?) I'm here! x
Norm

artfulstampin said...

Hi ya! long time no blog, so thought I'd tag you! check out my blog :)