Sunday 10 August 2008

HS:MS..show off Sunday

On HS:MS today, the prompt is "SOS", which I'm fairly sure means "show off Sunday" . A chance to show off our most prized shots, either because of the photo, or the object in the photo, or because of a special occasion when you took the pic, or anything like that I think. I chose my photo because I was simply playing with my new camera in the sun, and really enjoying the different effects that I was getting.

I had great fun playing...doing these when the sun was if fact shining; horray! would rather like a bit more of this stuff. Anyway, I've seen much better of these types of shots, but as I said, I had fun! Thought I'd post two, as they go together, and I couldn't decide which one I prefer...



9 comments:

NW Nature Nut said...

Oh wow! Those are fun and creative!

Zoe said...

Cool!! Must try that myself - great shots! Lucky you seeing some sun too

x

Louise said...

Oh wow! the one with the hand is stunning, I'll try it if we ever see sun again in Bolton!

hannah said...

Great shots ... so clever!

Igotmebabe said...

Very clever shots. It's always great to get new ideas from people. Bring on the sunshine !

Chris T said...

what a great idea - great!

Rosie said...

cool - very imaginative! this thing could be good for your mind, keeping it active and looking around! xx

artfulstampin said...

I love those pics!

Caroline said...

Hi Jenny. I love these photos! They're great. You're very talented. Keep up the good work and I'll be checking regularly now I know your blog addy :p Carrie x